Monday, July 2, 2012

30 day ab challenge=DONE!

I've been hearing great times about this 30 day ab challenge.  Shannon did it and got amazing results and I was sold.

So, when may 31 rolled around I decided that for June I would do the ab challenge and see how it went.





I am so pleased with my results. I didn't take measurements but I feel stronger, stand taller and love when I cough that I can feel my abs contracting. 

It is difficult. Day 1-8 would take me close to 20 minutes to complete the workout because I needed breaks but then by day 15-ish I was finishing in 9 minutes. 

Seriously, it only takes 15 minutes to do and it works! 

*please excuse the mess in my room. Bad habit. 

Photobucket

9 comments:

Unknown said...

You look AMAZING! Okay, definitely jumping back on the wagon again!

Shannon Dew said...

Holy smokes! Look at you hottie! Great work lady!

Karen said...

Great work!! I'm tempted to try this now too :)

Unknown said...

Wow that's an inspiration! I stopped after day 3 because it hurt too much. I'll have to give it another go.

Congrats!

Meg said...

You look fantastic! I need to get back into shape like woah! I can't wait to get clearance from my OB to start working out.

Candace said...

You look AWESOME!!! found you through Shannon's blog ;)

Danii Za said...

You look great! I stopped after day 8. But i think im going to start over again.

Danii Za said...

You look great! I stopped after day 8. But i think im going to start over again.

Unknown said...

Did you do any reps or just one set